These glittery pastel gradient nails remind me of Easter egg and could not be easier to do!
1) Paint your nails a solid color. I used Essie’s “a crewed interest” which is a pale pink, but you can use white or whatever pale color you want.
2) Next, take a makeup sponge (the wedge shape) and on he squared end, paint your three (or two or four, or however many you wish!) colors and stamp it onto your nail. When you’re doing this, you want to work fast so that the sponge doesn’t dry out!
3) Let the first coat of the gradient dry- it will probably be very light. Next, you’re going to repeat step two to reach maximum opacity.
4) You’re welcome to leave the look as it is and just finish with a clear topcoat (picture four is the look without glitter), but I love the way the glitter looks. It also helps to sort of blend all the colors together and cover up imperfections.
5) Take a cotton swab and dip it in nail polish remover to clean up around your nail bed.
6) Cover with a top coat and enjoy!
Essie “a crewed interest” (base coat)
Love & Beauty “Mint”
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear “Lacey Lilac”
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri “Blue Away”
Spoiled by Wet n’ Wild “Shaken Snow Globe”
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat